- STAC 5/D9/35 - B Dr - 40 Eliz - Ambrose Dudley v Cuthbert Ratcliffe, Christerfor Newton et al
- STAC 5/D4/6 - B - Charles Dudley v Joyce Butt, Osmond Broderipp, John Mayne et al
- STAC 5/D1/39 - B A - 21 Eliz - Lord (Sir Edward Sutton) Dudley v John Addenbroke, Edmund Derby, Gregory Woodward, William Freeman et al
- STAC 5/D8/11 - I D - 21 Eliz - Lord Edward Dudley, v John Adenbroke
- STAC 5/D41/7 - B A C I D - 22 Eliz - Worcestershire - Edward Lord Dudley v Henrie Marson, Henry Cull et al
- STAC 5/D40/11 - B - - Worcestershire - Edward Lord Dudley v John Marston, Henry Cull et al
- STAC 5/D22/15 - I D - 22 Eliz - Worcestershire - Lord Edward Dudley v John Marson, Thomas Goldingay, Henry Cull et al
- STAC 5/D11/10 - Rn - 22 Eliz - Worcestershire - Edward Lord Dudley v John Marston, Henry Cull et al
- STAC 5/D7/4 - C I D - 23 Eliz - Worcestershire - Lord Edward Dudley v John Marston, Guy Uson et al
- STAC 5/D1/7 - B A Rn - Trin 26 Eliz - Edward, Lord Dudley v Henry Cooke
- STAC 5/D14/5 - B A - 36 Eliz - Edward (Sutton) Lord Dudley v Thomas Derbye, John Tomynnes et al
- STAC 5/D39/47 - R - 38 Eliz - Lord Edward Dudley v Thomas Darbie, Richard Harryson, Richard Atkyns et al
- STAC 5/D7/12 - I D - 36 Eliz - Lord Edward Dudley v Thomas Derbye, Richard Harrison et al
- STAC 5/D4/15 - B A - Hil 38 Eliz - Lord [Edward] Dudley, v George Lyttleton, Stephen Lyttleton, John Lyttleton, Gilbert Lyttleton, Robert East, Barnaby East et al
- STAC 5/D29/13 - I D - 38 Eliz - Lord Duddely v George Littleton et al
- STAC 5/D14/23 - B A Dr - 38 Eliz - Edward Lord Dudley v John Perrott, John White
- STAC 5/D6/18 - I D - 38 Eliz - Edward Dudley (Lord Sutton) v John White
- STAC 5/D21/20 - I D - 10 Eliz - John Dudley v John Aylworth et al
- STAC 5/D14/31 - B - 44 Eliz - Northumberland - Robert Dudley v Robert Brandling, Robert Lambert et al
- STAC 5/D20/36 - B A R - 23 Eliz - Silvester Dudley v Edward Morse et al
- STAC 5/D2/1 - B Dr - 23 Eliz - Silvester Dudley v Edward Morse, Henry Batt, John Marler, Miles Hodson et al
- STAC 5/D28/40 - I D - 23 Eliz - Sylvester Dudley v Robert Jones, Edward Mors
- STAC 5/D26/25 - B A - 43 Eliz - William Dudley v John Biddell, Henry Biddell, George Meadewe,Thomas Heyly, John Parkes et al
- STAC 5/D22/10 - I D - 44 Eliz - William Dudley v John Biddle
Bevan Case Index
- Dudley v Aylworth - STAC 5/D21/20
- Dudley v Bedell - STAC 5/D26/25, STAC 5/D22/10
- Dudley v Brandling - STAC 5/D14/31
- Dudley v Butts - STAC 5/D4/6
- Dudley v Morse - STAC 5/D2/1, STAC 5/D20/36, STAC 5/D28/40
- Dudley v Ratcliffe - STAC 5/D9/35
- Lord Dudley v Addenbrooke - STAC 5/D1/39, STAC 5/D7/12, STAC 5/D8/11, STAC 5/D39/47
- Lord Dudley v Cooke - STAC 5/D1/7
- Lord Dudley v Derby - STAC 5/D14/5
- Lord Dudley v Littleton - STAC 5/D4/15, STAC 5/D29/13
- Lord Dudley v Marston - STAC 5/D40/11, STAC 5/D41/7, STAC 5/D7/4, STAC 5/D11/10, STAC 5/D22/15
- Lord Dudley v Perrott - STAC 5/D14/23, STAC 5/D6/18
Notes, Additions and Corrections:
- Les reportes del cases in Camera Stellata, 1593 to 1609 from the original ms. of John Hawarde edited by William Paley Baildon Published 1894, page 10. In Camera Stellata 8° Februar., die Veneris, Elizab. 36, termino Hillarij, [1593-4]. On the same day Lord Dudley moved against a former order for him to pay £4 costs because his commissioners did not assemble on the day appointed, although they were on that day at Quarter Sessions. But the Lord Keeper would not admit this, because [Lord Dudley] could have appointed some other day, knowing before of the day of the Sessions. And so he would not alter the former order, for by this the courses here would be infinitely delayed.
- STAC 5/D14/31 - Northumberland. Robart Dudley of Newcastle upon Tyne. Assault on complt by Robert Brandling (his godson) in a street called Sandhill in Newcastle.(dk)
- STAC 5/D40/11 - Manor of Yardley, Worcs. Customs of the manor re forfeiture of copyhold premises for non-payment of rent.(dk)
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- DUDLEY, alias SUTTON, Edward (1567-1643), of Dudley Castle, Staffs.
- DUDLEY, alias SUTTON, John (1569-1645), of Compton Hallows, Staffs.
- DUDLEY, John I (d.1580), of Stoke Newington, Mdx.
- DUDLEY, John II (c.1573-c.1622), of Yanwath, Cumb.
- DUDLEY, Sir Robert (1532/3-88), of Kenilworth, Warws.
- DUDLEY, Thomas (d.1593), of London.