- STAC 5/D21/34 - B A R C I D - 40 Eliz - Cumberland - Thomas Dalston v George Birkbeck, Edward Birkbeck et al
- STAC 5/D18/25 - I D - 40 Eliz - Cumberland - Thomas Dalston v Henry Birkbacke et al
- STAC 5/D40/6 - C I D - 40 Eliz - Cumberland - Thomas Dalston v George Byrkbeck et al
Bevan Case Index
- Dalston v Birkbeck - STAC 5/D21/34, STAC 5/D18/25, STAC 5/D40/6
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/D40/6 - Interrs refer to an assault upon the complt (under sheriff of Co Cumberland) while serving a process from the Council of the North, which occurred on the common highway between Newbigginge & Culgathe Bridge in Cumberland.Depositions taken at Clibburne Church, Westmorland.(dk)
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- DALSTON, John (c.1556-aft.1609), of Dalston Hall, nr. Carlisle, Cumb.