- STAC 5/A52/26 - B A I D - 36 Eliz - Suffolk - Robert Aldriche v Thomas Packe, Anthony Frere et al
- Bill top part shredded, Two answers, One set of Interrogatories. Depositions of Margery Smyth (wife of John Smithe of Bramfourd Suffolk yeoman), Anthony Freyer of Thavis Inn. Richard Fryer gent now a prisoner in the Fleete, Re-examination of Anthony Fryer.
- STAC 5/A23/31 - I D - 37 Eliz - Robert Aldriche v Margery Smith, Richard Frere et al
Bevan Case Index
- Aldridge v Pack - STAC 5/A52/26, STAC 5/A23/31
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/A52/26 - in re inheritance of lands of John Packe deceased
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- ALDRICH, John (by 1520-82), of Norwich, Norf.