Parish Management 1320-1339
This page will be segmented when it gets too long. Add information by clicking on "edit" above. Items should begin with term (if available) and year together with a letter to allow for distinguishing subsequent documents in the same year and term. The designation should be in bold. Thus an entry will appear as H1285 A:. Text thereafter should indicate what the document concerns. The link to the document should be a copied and pasted full web address (http:// . . .) surrounded by single brackets ( [ ] ). Leave a line between entries. The 25-year segments begin with a vertical bar and end with a vertical bar minus. Avoid other more complex codes. If you want to append a translation, provide a completely unique address surrounded by double brackets: ProPre H1275 A Tr. Such an address indicates sector and year, the A indicates it is the first document entered for that year and term, the Tr indicates it is a translation. That will constitute a unique address. DO NOT attempt to re-order documents within a term to achieve a perfect chronology, since it will invalidate other references to re-named documents. A document written in Notepad will copy into the site without any complicating code. Avoid more complicated coding. Check your entry before saving by clicking on "show preview below (return here by using the back arrow); before leaving the document, remember to save the page.
- M1332 A: Boniface (de Hart, canon of Aosta), prior [mayster] of Hornchurch v. Walter de Heselwode and Ralph Leges, account (when they were his bailiffs in Haveringe atte Boure  SB
- M1332 B: John Mayn parson of Drayton Beauchamp v. John Missumer de Agmondesham, debt £4  SB
- M1332 C: Richard de Bourne, parson of Shaldeflete v Laurence le Keu de Pernestede, account  SB
- M 1332 D: Roger Michel de Cherleton v. John de Quybury, parson of Fenny Sutton, debt of 12 Pounds, found guilty by jury  SB
- M1332 E: Thomas de Menestok, parson of Newenham and Laurence de Pernestede, executors of the testament of Henry de Liskerit, former parson of Estwidehay v. Walter Dyn de Bodmynya, debt of 40 pounds (mesne process)  SB
- M1332 F: Stephen de Abynden of London v. Thomas de Coverle, parson of Aumodesham (Amersham), bill in the name of Stephen and sealed with Walter de Bedewynd's seal (former coferarius of Edward II) for 1141 pounds which the former king owed Stephen and which Stephen handed over to John son of John of Weston. He let Thomas inspect the bill, and Thomas then tore it apart (dilaceravit), thereby making it invalid  SB
- M1332 G: John Grubbe, vicar of church of feruch v. John Bussh and Joan his wife, goods to the value of 100s taken at Retherfeld, mesne process  SB
- M1332 H: John de Honesworth, parson of Clent v. Henry son of Margery Badynol of Duddelely,account, mesne process  SB
- M1332 I: John de Wunton, former parson of Grenstede, now parson of Wytherdele  SB
- T1324 A: Leicestershire. John de Cave, parson of Northburgh v. Master Robert Rydel, parson of Hegham; William son of Robert de Halughton; and John, the brother of said William, together with John son of Mathew Martin de Enderby; and Stephen Rydel. Entering his close and thus impeding the taking of tithes, specified in kind.